- African Christian Ethics – Kunhiyop
- The Bondage of the Will – Luther
- Calvin and the Biblical Languages – Currid
- Christ’s Prophetic Plans – ed. MacArthur, Mayhue
- Darwin on Trial – Johnson
- Delighting in the Trinity – Reeves
- The Doctrine of Repentance – Watson
- An Essential Guide to Speaking in Tongues – Phillips
- Five Points of Calvinism – Steele, Thomas, Quinn
- The Gospel for Muslims – Anyabwile
- Neither Poverty Nor Riches – Blomberg
- Flame of Yahweh: Sexuality in the Old Testament – Davidson
- For the Glory of God – Block; a biblical theology of worship from an author both biblical and eclectic.
- God Wants You Well – Wommack
- The Reason for God – Keller
- The Scripture Cannot Be Broken – ed. MacArthur
- The Serrated Edge – Wilson; Satire and ridicule are valid weapons for Christians to use in guarding truth and fighting error, as exemplified by Jesus and the Reformers.
- Slave – MacArthur; everyone is a slave, either to sin or to Christ.
- Theonomy in Christian Ethics – Bahnsen
- The Truth About Same-Sex Marriage – Lutzer
- Turning to God – Wells
- Coming to Grips With Genesis
- Ephesians Commentary – Hoehner
- Finally Alive – Piper
- Parables – MacArthur; Parables make hard truths understandable to the tender-hearted but hide truths to the hard-hearted.
- Showing the Spirit: A Theological Exposition of 1 Cor 12-14 – Carson
- Crazy Busy – DeYoung
- A Gospel Primer for Christians – Vincent
- The Great Gain of Godliness – Watson
- Hole in our Holiness – DeYoung
- How to Speak How to Listen – Adler
- Ordering Your Private World – MacDonald
- Praying the Savior’s Way – Thomas
- Precious Remedies Against Satan’s Devices – Brooks
- Purity Principle – Alcorn
- Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment – Burroughs
- Resisting Gossip – Mitchell
- Worldliness: Resisting the Seduction of a Fallen World – Mahaney
- Amy Carmichael – Murray; a rare brief biography by the great biographer himself. Overviews the life, victories and flaws of the celebrated woman missionary.
- Cry, the Beloved Country – Paton
- Hunting Eichmann – Bascom
- I Write What I Like – Biko
- Jan Christian Smuts: A Biography – Smuts
- John Adams – McCullough
- John G. Paton – Paton; a quotable, missionary classic of courage and evangelism among the cannibals of the South Seas.
- Reformation – Trueman; the Reformers can help the contemporary church fix many of their problems.
- Manly Dominion – Chanski
- Reforming Marriage – Wilson
- She Calls Me Daddy – Wulgemuth; a Christian perspective on how fathers are to raise their daughters. Light, practical, and humorous.
- Strengthening Your Marriage – Mack
- Swiss Family Robinson – Wyss
- Withhold Not Correction – Ray
- When Helping Hurts (Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) – Corbett and Fickert
- Missionary Methods: St. Paul’s or Ours – Allen
- Paul the Missionary – Schnabel
- Silence – Endo
- Addictions – Welch
- The Conviction to Lead – Mohler; leadership is not management; it is the combo of competence and character. Book has added weight due to Mohler’s credentials.
- Deep Preaching – Edwards
- The Forgotten Spurgeon – Murray
- How to Help People Change – Adams
- Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage – Adams
- Memoirs of an Ordinary Pastor – Carson
- The Ministry – Brown; a small paperback first delivered to seminary students on the nature of ministry. The closing sections on visitation and Communion are the best.
- Paul’s Theology of Preaching – Litfin; an exegesis and application of 1 Co. 1-4. Preachers are proclaimers not orators, their duty attention/explanation, not yielding.
- The Power of Speaking God’s Word – Ellsworth
- Preaching? Simple Teaching on Simple Preaching – Motyer; Sermons are bad because they are confusing. Preachers improve when they learn to be plain & unmistakable.
- Preaching Pure and Simple – Ollyott
- Pulpit Aflame – eds. Beeke and Benge; a steady guide to good expositional preaching by some of the best Reformed preachers today.
- The Real Scandal of the Evangelical Mind – Trueman; the real scandal is no Evangel, not no mind. The term “evangelical” has virtually no meaning today.
- Saving Eutychus – Millar, Campbell
- The Trellis and the Vine – Marshall, Payne
- What is the Mission of the Church – DeYoung, Gilbert; the mission of the church is the Great Commission, not social justice.
- Why Johnny Can’t Sing Hymns – Gordon; a unique book on style in music. Johnny can’t sing hymns because he is addicted to pop culture.
- Culture Counts – Scruton; a book of tools to judge the virtues of culture
- The Devil’s Dictionary – Bierce; a dictionary of satire
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde – Stevenson; a classic novel on total depravity.
- The New Well-Tempered Sentence – Gordon; a creative book on punctuation designed to make the reader gasp, guffaw, and giggle.
- Wordsmithy – Wilson; seven tips for better writing that are witty, quotable, and humorous.