- You’ve just come back? I didn’t know you had left.
- I can totally relate with your rainforest experiences. Being a missionary to art students here is a killer!
- Does your church have an app?
- I remember you wore that dress the last time you were here.
- Can you speak Puerto Rican?
- Have you ever ridden a lion?
- You smell like a missionary.
- Must be nice to have a 6-month vacation, eh?
- Do the natives have difficulty staying awake during your sermons?
- Could your wife wear a grass skirt for her solo?
Alright, so I have to ask….which of the above have happened to you? 🙂
Ha! I’ve heard versions of a couple, but the one I hear the most is “How’s Africa?”, similar to “How’s Earth?”